wer r da lulz??

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

America's rigged to let terrorists rule

Since you're my only follower 'cause someone forced me to make a tumblr D; I guess I should write more than one post, yeah? xD

So I was on youtube, and one of the TYT (The Young Turks) vid/podcast clips was really interesting. The Miss USA pageant winner this year is a Muslim girl, and this "Conservative Commentator" (as labelled by Fox News. Insert lulz hurr.) Debbie Schlussel, goes all like, "This country's rigged so that only Muslim girls would win!"

Oh pshaw, you neo-Nazi!

By the way, Debs is a pretty fat, white, blond-hair-blue-eyes type of white woman, probably in her 40s. Her conspiracy theories are so out of this world you'd be wondering whether she should have belonged back in the holocaust.

Anyhoo, the last time a Muslim girl won was probably in the 80s! And this is like, the first in a long time. CAN WE SAY HATERRRR.

America Fox News continues to baffle me.

No comments:

Post a Comment