wer r da lulz??

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Free at last! (but not really) D:

Today was my last day in my school year. I am officially done my first university year: 2009-2010! I'm so happy. I'm actually a second year student now, which means I really should be more mature, but that probably won't happen anytime soon! Unfortunately, I have summer school: Children's Literature and Critical Thinking. Children's Lit will be fun for sure: I've read over 70% of the books on the textbook list, so it should be a piece of cake. Critical thinking: not so much. A few friends took it and they said it was most likely the most horrible course they have ever taken. I hope it isn't really as terrible as they say it is, or else I have just drained my entire summer ):

Anyway, I'm not really free, because tomorrow will be my first day in driver's education. Hopefully I won't crash into anything. Mom says my driving skills should be as good as hers, but who's to know? My dad can't really drive because it's always like a spastic horse when he drives, but with mom it's good, and so I'll be stuck in the 50/50 mark. At least this whole driving school thing ends around May-ish, so it won't interfere much with my summer school courses, which end on July 30, and the exams run 'til mid-August. D:

I'm just really glad that I chose this campus in this school (for the program I want). Of course, today I met a real campus-er, and it was rather disturbing. My sweater was zipped up to just above my stomach, and underneath is a t-shirt. So this guy who's a friend of a group member came, we talked (all of us), and he reached over trying to like, open my sweater and pulling it down past my shoulders to "see the t-shirt design". Yeah it was just really weird. I guess the rep with my school stays as strong as ever. ):

Aside from that awkward experience of today, I really loved my first year (despite le français, bien sûr!) Perhaps I should try and write a post completely in French just to test out how well I've improved (if any, haha). Alors, je suis très heureuse parce que j'ai mis quelques bonnes personnes qui deviennent mes amis plus tard. Beaucoup de ces personnes sont dans la programme de sociologie qui est ma majeure aussi! Après quelques mois, j'ai l'idée que les personnes dans la programme de sociologie sont les plus gentil(le)s.

Okay I think that's enough French for now. Anyway, I can't wait for driver's ed, but I wish my mom didn't book the day right after my sentence ended. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment